View My Stats

Back on track (April 20 2010)

Can't believe that I haven't updated the blog for 12 months. Anyway it's time for me to get back on track I think. I wish there was an app that I could use from my Blackberry, but then again as I tweet on a very regular basis, including all my nature sightings, that would be an unnecessary duplication anyway.
So the idea of a write-up appeals to me, it's something different. Might not be every day though as it's from my laptop, but I'm sure there won't be too many free days to be honest. Plus I have put my twitter link on the blog, so in the event that I do see something worthwhile and people are in the area then the information is there immediately.
Another positive is that I have put a stats counter on the blog. At the end of the day, even if you enjoy writing, there's no point in doing so just for yourself. So hopefully a few visitors will make it worthwhile.
Thanks for stopping by. Here's to some wonderful postings of the natural world in and around South Staffordshire. I live just in the 'West Midlands' but that's not a county! It's an adminstrative 'thing'. I'm a Staffordshire lad and that's historically where I live not some created political boundary!